October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat Treasure Hunt...Last Clue Being Released

You are almost done...
I hope that you have enjoyed the Treasure Hunt so far.  It is 4:00 p.m. and time for the final clue to be released.  I also hope that all the scheduled posts went out on time and there were no hiccups along the way.

If you missed the first five stops, please go HERE (http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/2013/10/time-for-trick-or-treat-treasure-hunt.html in case the link doesn't work) and start from the beginning to ensure that you understand how to play along and get all the clues you will need to participate.

Clue #6

  1. Go the Creative Bug Digitals Store at http://www.creativebugdigis.com.
  2. Find the Halloween section. 
  3. Click on the third image across in the third row down.  This will bring the image name up for you.
  4. What is the fourth letter in this image's name?  Take that letter and write it down.  You should now have letters for all six spaces. 

To help you find the correct image in the store, I, LISA, have created a project to showcase it...

 Image Credit Info and Layout Details:
  • Papers, frame and wordart are all mine.  The frame and wordart were altered using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com
  • The bat, tree and pumpkin silhouettes are vector images available from freepik.com.
  • The image which shall remain nameless (bwah ha ha ha) is of course Naomi's.  I coloured the image with Copic markers (Pumpkin: YR02, YR04, YR07.  Leaves & stem: YG61, YG63, YG67.)  I then photographed it, uploaded it to once again make it digital and then placed it into my digital layout.
  • I'm entering this image into the following challenge:  Digitally Sweet Challenges--Anything Goes.


__S___     __?___         __?___      __?___      __?___      __?___

All of your blanks should now be filled in.  The first letter was given to you in the original post.  Now, take these six letters and unscramble them to come up with a Hallowe'en appropriate word.  When you think that you've got it, send me an email by clicking HERE and letting me know what word you think it is.  Please use the subject heading, "CBD:  Trick or Treat Treasure Hunt Guess".

Now don't worry, if you weren't around for the day, you will have until Midnight on Friday to complete the treasure hunt.  We want to make sure that all of our readers have the chance to participate.  

Prizes!!!

Don't forget that everyone who gets the word correct will have a chance to win three images of their choice from the store.  There will be one grand prize of three images.  Additionally, everyone who participates will receive a special Halloween word art image AND if you leave a comment on every single blog participating in the Treasure Hunt, you'll also receive a free digital paper.  I'll have your email address when you send in your guess so I'll be able to send you out your extra goodies after confirming that you have, indeed, left a comment on each blogpost in the Treasure Hunt.

I really hope that you have enjoyed yourself as much as we enjoyed bringing this fun Trick or Treat Treasure Hunt to you!  If you had any problems along the way throughout the Treasure Hunt, please be sure to let us know, so that we don't repeat them in the future!

Don't forget to come back on Saturday and check out the latest sneak peek.  Hopefully, I should also have the winning choice for the witch's naming contest and the winners list for today's Treasure Hunt sometime this weekend as well.  I'll do my best anyways.

Until then, stay well and stay crafty!

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What fun - I made it to the end! I like what you've done with the Petrified Pumpkin - too cute! It's been a fun blog hop and I've unscrambled the word. Ill be emailing my answer shortly.

Thank you and Happy Halloween!

Edwina said...

How fun! I enjoyed the hop. Love the cards and treat bag along the way. I love the papers on this card. They look great with the image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

ike said...

FABULOUS - I love that image ... he just makes me laugh - poor little soul :-) Great creation - I used that paper the other day on a creation - did you see it ???

Thank you for my last Letter and for this fun game :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Isobel said...

Great Halloween fun x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!!!!

D- said...

Whoops I forgot to comment here before. Had to hurry and get that email in once I got the letters and forgot to come back to comment. lol.
This was such a fun idea.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot