March 29, 2012

New Card fold...Invented By Moi!


(Please scroll down for the Craft and Green "Hot and Happy, LTC Masculine" Challenge!)


Wow, where did the week go? I can't believe it is Thursday already and March will be behind us in a few days. It is nice to see you here again and today I have two projects to show you.

The first project is a card that I invented, I did it a couple of weeks ago and today I got to courage to show it to you , I would love to hear your feed back on it whether you would ever consider making one of these , it is quite simple. it stands really well when reinforced a little with ( Ahh!!! can't tell yet!,  I have a trick up my sleeve and I know all you crafter's have this item in your stash.)

Here it is, I really love the shape of it. You will have to forgive my picture taking today, I was playing around with the settings and I can't take a picture without a little or a lot of blur... gotta get this fixed!

Perhaps in the next week I can put together a picture tutorial... I am still not brave enough to put together a video even though I have everything I need and studied how to do it!!! Eeeeeek!! I need to go to see the Wizard of Oz for courage.

You can remove the center card, I was thinking of making a little mini album that I can place there instead, maybe just 3 pages so it is not too heavy.




2nd Project
 Crafty and Green "Hot & Happy, LTC Masculine" challenge

The second project is a card I made for Troy's nephew, he is 17 today!  Troy is quite the comedian and to really personalize this card Troy had something to say to him, see below, hahahahaha
This is a digital that I bought from Kenny!, he has really amazing digital's and quite the artist!

I am entering this card into Crafty And Green "Hot & Happy, LTC Masculine" challenge, too bad my camera is messed up but I thought I would give it a try anyway!


 So this is my first real attempt coloring a digital, I used water colored pencils.


hahahahaha, Troy is just too funny
 If you would like to learn how to make this origami envelope go to my tutorial here


Thanks for visiting, have a terrific day!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! Both of these are FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeee your design on your first one and love love love the sentiment for the second one!! Toooooo funny!

Crafty and Green said...

Both of your cards are Great!! The one you made up is fantastic!! I totally think you should do a video tutorial!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Sherrie K. said...

WOWZERS.....Naomi, this is fantastic!! The designs are beautiful:) Would love a video tutorial:) Outstanding job my friend!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...