Hello Ladies! I am so happy to share my awards with you today, I received 2 Liebster awards!!! One from the lovely exceptionally talented friend Christina over at FlowersRibbons&Pearls and the other from my new crafty friend Jillian from over at Paper a la mode! I am doing 2 in 1 here.
"Here's a little info about the Liebster award: "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "share the love arrangement" given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger that presented you the award.
3. Copy and post the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here they are in no particular order:
- Christina -www.flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.com I found Christina on youtube and am proud to be called her friend. Christina is amazingly talented and there is nothing she can't do, don't take my word for it, visit Christina at her blog or her website! http://www.card-making-magic.com/
- Staci- http://thisblackbutterfly.blogspot.ca/ It is always nice to visit Staci, one day it could be crafts that her students made to a book review ...to a Scrapbooking layout! You can never predict what this talented lady has up her sleeve.
- Buttons and Bows http://mybuttonsnbows.blogspot.ca/ I love the look of Buttons and Bows blog! Her style is so unique and I love the colors she uses!
- Teresa- http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.ca/ I love that Teresa matches days of the week wtih a certain theme project such as "Card Creating Tuesday". Tons of inspiration!
- Word Art Wednesday- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ Although I am new to Word Art I am very inspired and have already entered a challenge that they have every Wednesday! I love their design team and the scriptures and/or encouraging, uplifting quotes! Lots of talent here and I have only just begun.
It would be awesome if you could visit these ladies and congratulate them on their creativity and leave some bloggy love.
I also have a project I want to share with you today! I am entering this into the FCCB challenge over at Fantbulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I did this card after I was inspired by the Thursday Tutorials - shaped cards... click here to go to tutorial, you will never look at your cricut cartridges the same way again! I know I won't!!!!
I used Cindy Lou cartridge for the Frames, I used the frames to make the card!
I used 3 birds on Parade for the easter bunny , egg and sentiment!!!