Computer Problems


Hi bloggity friends!!! I sure have missed you! I've been having computer problems all week , I thought I might have fixed it but my email just shut down again... Internet Explorer is doing the same thing so I am praying you all get this message!
(Christina , could you please let me know if you got my message, it shut down after I sent it to you... fingers crossed!)
I hope this will be fixed very soon, it wouldn't be taking so long if my son's computer didn't get a virus that day after mine!
I have been fixing computers for years so I have total faith I will find the problem, until then my friends!!!!

Lots of crafty love!

Comments

Bummer!! Hope you get them fixed soon!
Christina said…
Hi Naomi ... just emailed back to your last message, but not got any others. I have surely missed you and hope you get the problem solved soon. xx
PinkE said…
Hello friend! Hope it's a small problem that can be fixed really soon! I miss seeing your posts and what you've been up to! But I'll be here when you get back!

PinkE
Creations By PinkE
http://simplypinke.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!

Michael's Art plus Singing Video

Guess to Win!!!