I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I was very busy doing a very special project which I will showcase tomorrow!!
But today I want to show you a Christmas card I made using negatives and perfect pearl
- Make card base out of Mirror card 41/4" by 5 1/2"
- Cut white card stock 4" by 51/4"
- Choose dies to use with Grand Calibur to cut out sections as seen in the photo..
- Emboss with Kassie's Brocade embossing folder
- Using a medium ink the embossed pattern being careful not to press to hard then brush on gold perfect pearls and spray with a light mist to set.
- Adhere panel to card base
- Decorate as you wish! I embossed the sentiment and snowflakes with gold embossing powder, made a flower with my flower punch, added a mistletoe from a stamp that I cut out and colored and finally I added a bow using crinkled ribbon and added a homemade pin and gold heart charm.
Hello!!! Also today I want to express my thanks to Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion for making my boys day!!!! Sherrie had sent Michael a Halloween card , gift and treat bag... as you will see by the pictures below, Michael took in every detail and enjoyed himself immensely....Thank you Sherri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything opened and laid out... contemplating taste of sour candy... result?, loved it!
hahaha, can you tell he doesn't like blue raspberry?? I love this pic and I am keeping it in spite of it being a little blurry.
Reading the goldfish package, his absolute favorite treat , he has them every day but was facinated to see them in such a small package..hehe!
Have a fantastic day!!!!