Simple Elegant Embossed Christmas Card
Happy Monday my bloggy friends!
I hope everyone had a great weekend, I organized my scrap paper and a few shelves .. trying to stay on top! Is everyone still on the old clock or did you adjust well? I have been up since 5:00 am ready to craft, hahaha
Today I want to show you an elegant Christmas card I made for a special person... (can't say who!!)
I love the simplicity of this card and will be making many more like it for sure!
How did I do it???
- Use white card stock and cut it at 51/2" by 81/2" to get the card base
- Cut silver mirror card at 51/4" by 41/4"
- Cut white card stock 5" by 4" for 3rd layer
- Emboss stamp on silver mirror with watermark resist (ranger) , add white embossing power and heat... ( For my stamps I used delightful decorations by Stampin Up) , a treat from Christina!
- Cut out stamped images and place as seen in the photo.
- Using a paper piercer too.and Tim Holtz idealogy ruler to pierce holes resembling string from which the bulbs are hanging.
- Stamp your sentiment as shown in the photo.. My sentiment is from "Holly Jolly" by Cardz TV with Mary.
Have a fantastic Monday!!!!
To visit my online store go here: www.creativebugdigis.com
( I predict a giveaway in the very near future!)