February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Round Card

Happy Friday!!
Thanks for visiting, you have to know it makes my day!

There are so many birthdays coming up in Troy's family in March so I thought I would get a head start... yeah, believe that!!! ( being the procrastinator that I am, hehe)

 I made the base and scalloped layers using  "Birthday Bash" Cricut cartridge...Card/Tag on pg. 43 .. I decreased the size each time , I started at 5 1/2 "

I inked the edges of the 3rd 4th and base layer with "pineneedles" Tim Holtz's distress ink and the 2nd layer with "Verdigris" Antiquities by Ranger and layerd them. (centered)

The stamp is a cling on stamp by Recollections, I colored it using Specturm Noir Pens.

The Sentiment is an old stamp, I inked the 2 scalloped layers behind it with "Red Brick" distress ink and "weather wood", both by Tim Holtz Ranger.
The leaves are from Spellbinders,the floral embellishments are from Recollections and finally the ribbon is from my stash.





Have a great day!

11 comments:

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!!! LOVE the circle shaped card and that cupcake!!!
Thanks for sharing and happy Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Love all the circles and that cute cupcake.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the circle shape and love love love that cupcake!!

Karon said...

This is such a wonderful card - love the colours - and a little nudge nudge, so you don't think you've lost some days, its Friday shhh! LOL! have a great weekend.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Naomi!! I love the shape and colors!! The cupcake is absolutely adorable!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is one of the prettiest cards that you have made. I love it. We must be kin b/c we have tons of birthdays in March as well including mine! :)

Migdalia said...

Such a LOVELY card!!Super Cute Cupcake!!You did a Wonderful job!!My Bday is in June..just incase you have to write down on your calender..LOL....Also please let Troy know..LOL
Sending hugs,smiles and bloggie love to you,Michael & Troy
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Sandie said...

Love the ribbon bow on top of the card, cute little cupcake I really would like to eat about now (must go make lunch) - the layers are fabulous and really give your card a lot of character.
and ... remember, we are related, so alas, my birthday is in June too.... (reading Creative M's comment above, made me chuckle and I had to add to it).

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet and yummy! Great shape! Carri~Abusybee

Karen said...

Naomi, my sweet, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that sweet little cupcake, which you've so beautifully colored. Each layer is so pretty and I love the color choices throughout. Of course anything topped with a bow and mini flower arrangement makes my heart flutter. :o) This is such a beautiful, sweet, gentle, gorgeous card.. and I love every detail. :o) Lots of love to you, my dear friend!

Hugs and blessings!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Holy goodness there is a lot going on in this card. What a really creative way to do use the birthday bash cartridge.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...