CAS Cards (Written Tutorial)
Hello my most loyal followers and welcome those of you new to my blog, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I had a wonderful time singing with my sister and friend's as planned and I did a whole lot of cookin!...
Here goes: I made a "Squash Roast Pork" all smothered in ginger garlic rosemary and a dash of salt, a big roast beef done in the slow cooker with tomatoes, cumin, molasses, onion, garlic and correander..On half I made a banic over top when it was near done, (switched it over to the oven to do this) and the other half I made sloppy joes for my oldest son Ryan.. (they are to die for) , and for Michael I made homemade pizza on Painni Bread with my special homemade tomato sauce... Micahel tells me I make the best pizza and coming from a real fussy little guy I will certainly own it..
Today I have 3 cards I want to show you and they were super easy to make! I only had time to write out one tutorial.
Lets start with the "Just a Note" card
(Click on image to enlarge)
What you will need:
Silver/White Cardstock (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
"Just a note" stamp (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
How to make this card:
5" by 4 1/4" Silver Cardstock (free kit from Paper Made Bakery)
then 5" by 1 3/4" White Cardstock
- Adhere white cardstock in center of Silver Cardstock as shown.
- Add a strip of deco tape in the center of the white cardstock , * (You could also cut strips of paper to get the same effect if you don't have deco tape or washi tape.), trim edges with scissors
- Add a bloom topped with a little sparkle by using silver stickles by Tim Holtz...(My bloom was also from a kit from Paper Made Bakery)
- Add two different size silver sequins randomly to the top right of the bloom along with stickles to give it that little extra shine.
- Add a sequin to the center of your bloom
- Stamp your sentiment to the lower right corner on the white cardstock
Next ..."I miss you like Crazy" card
I stamped each circle using different colored ink and to get the silver edges (lets see if I can explain this) I used my circle punch and punched out 3 circles , then to only get that small fraction I punched the circle negative of each of the 3 circles )
Okay so I can't explain it , how about a picture?
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Stamp
Pink/Yellow/Blue Ink Pad
White/ Silver Cardstock (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Background Stamp (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
And..... a "Thank You" Card
Pattern Paper (Fresh Sqeezed Stamps)
Stem stamp (Fresh Sqeezed Stamps)
Black and White Twine
Have a super day!! I hope to see you all on Wednesday (or hopefully before) when I make my rounds