November 21, 2013

Design Team Update...

Hey guys, I'm here today to share some news with you.

First the sad news...

{Image courtesy of Farconville / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.}

Unfortunately, due to illness, both Jennifer and Patti have had to step away from their Creative Bug Digis DT duties indefinitely.  I hate that they aren't feeling well.  They will definitely be missed over here!  Please join me in wishing both of them the best, on their journey to better health.

I do have some good news, though... 
{Image courtesy of Farconville / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.}

Someone new will be joining our team very soon.  Since Thursdays are traditionally a day when we cover a new release and this new team member will be on the New Release Team, it seems fitting that I introduce her today.

So let's meet her shall we?


I am pleased to introduce you to...
Hi my name is Monica and was born and raised in San Diego, California. I currently live I Phoenix Arizona with my husband of 21 years, my 16 year old son and 2 Dachshund dogs. I have always been crafty and have at least tried most every type of crafting. I got into scrapbooking when my son was born and switched over to card making about 3 years ago. I am excited to be part of the Creative Bug Digi’s team and look forward to this creative journey.
http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com

Monica's personal blog is Taylor Made 4U and you can visit her by clicking on the watermark above.

When Monica applied, she sent me a copy of card she created using Mortimer.  It turned out just fabulous and I thought you might all like to see a taste of the flavour that Monica will bringing to the team.

Check out Mortimer at the circus...
How stinkin' cute is Mortimer amidst this wonderful circus theme that Monica went with.  It definitely suits that cheeky little monkey. The addition of the tickets are brilliant too!   You can check out all the details of the original post where this card is from by clicking HERE.

In case you missed Mortimer when he was a freebie, you can pick him up in the store for just $1.  I've linked his watermark to take you there...

http://www.creativebugdigis.com/Main%20pages/Misc.pages/Mortimer%20Manchester.html

Now Monica decided that she also wanted to create a card to announce her acceptance to the Creative Bug Digis Design Team and share it with her readers on her own blog and also with you.  Take a look...
Hee, hee.  I think Monica has a thing for sock monkeys.  Of course Naomi makes them so adorable, who wouldn't love these images?!  Look at that great texture on the background and Monica has gone with a wonderful layout to showcase the image as well.  She has used a great sentiment to go along with it too.

Once again, if you missed Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed when it was a freebie, you can pick it up in the store for the same price of $1.  You just can't beat those prices!!!  As above, I've linked the watermark to take you there...

http://www.creativebugdigis.com/Main%20pages/Misc.pages/monkeys%20jumpin%20on%20the%20bed.html

So, please join me in welcoming Monica to this little team of ours.  It is so wonderful to have her on board.  Please pop by Monica's blog if you have the chance and check out all her fabulous work.  Hopefully we will continue to grow and be able to bring you even more great projects featuring the amazing line of Creative Bug Digital images.  Remember, the DT call is still currently open.  If you believe that you, or someone you know, would be a great fit over here, please click HERE to find out all you need to know in order to apply.

Well, that is it for today.  I hope to see you all on Saturday for the next sneak peek.

 See you soon!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYY Monica!! Huge CONGRATS!!! And I am in Phoenix too!!!!! I loveeeeeeee her creations!!!

ike said...

Super cards from Monica... I went over and left her some luuurve @-)
I think she will have great fun on the DT

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to Monica! Nice cards!

Edwina said...

Welcome Monica. I am looking forward to seeing your creations with Naomi's images. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Monica welcome to the team!!!! I am so excited to have you on board and love your cards! I can't wait to see more of your work..way to rock my digi's!!!! hugs

Unknown said...

Patti and Jennifer you are going to be missed and know I appreciate all that you have done for our team, you girls are amazing , now be strong and get well ya hear!!! Keep us updated as to how you are both doing. hugs

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...