July 10, 2012

Thank You Card

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am showing you a card I made to thank my mom for just being her, she surely is the loveliest person alive and I admire everything about her.

 I had learned to water paint using Tim Holtz distress inks, and of course from the one and only!!!! Yeah, you guessed it right..... Christina!........... I thought I would show you my very first project, I am quite fond of the stamped image and I think other than the shirt I did fantastic!

See for yourself, if you would also like to learn from Christina start here for a video tutorial.




4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hi Naomi
Lovely card and colouring is great. thanks for joining in my candy. I wait for the phone call to tell us she has been taken in to hospital, she has just 3 weeks left now. xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the cute image and loving the twine action!!

Nancy Y said...

LOVE this Precious card!!! The distress water painting is AMAZING!! Beautiful work!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Go Fish! Challenge! :D

C Stephens said...

Adorable card Naomi. Thanks for joining in the fun at GO Fish!