Thank you Book Card
Thank you for visiting my blog today. Today I am showing you a card that I had fun making because I got to play with my new Big Scalloped Rectangles SM Spellbinders Nestabilities...what a mouthful!!! Christina had blogged about the great prices on these over at (www.saveonhobbies.com) , they were only aprox. 7 dollars!!! I can't wait to try my Halloween set, eek!
Today I am entering my card into these challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces (Thank you Card)
3 Girl JAM Challenge ( Butterflies and bows)
- Greet Tectured Cardstock (Mementa) (18 81/2" by 11" pages for only 5 dollars!)
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Gingham pattern Paper (from stash)
- Floral stamps ( Inkadinkado)
- Big Scallop Rectangles (Spellbinders Nestabilities)
- Mix and match classic inserts (Spellbinders Edgeabilities)
- White pokadot ribbon (Craft Smart)
- Zig Writer (to color in flowers on stamp)
- Pearls and feathers (stash)
Michael and I found a caterpillar last night and Michael played with him for about an hour then we put him safely back on the sunflower leaf, this is a caterpillar isn't it???? lol
During Labor Day weekend it was family time, Michael and I got to spend the day with our honorary family and what a great time we had... have you ever heard of Drunken Chicken??? Well it was the first for me too but it is just a funny name given to a Chicken that is cooked on a can of beer, imagine that!!!!! I had to see it for my self and it is amazing and the Chicken is oh so moist!!!! Loved it!
Have a terrific day!