Hello!!! Hope I scheduled this post right!!
Today is the day! We are on our way to Halifax with Michael and all my questions will be answered today such as:
- How long will Michael have to stay in the Hospital
- What is the date of his surgery
- How heavy are the cast, (taking dilation into consideration).For those of you don't know Michael was born with an imperforated anus which means he had no opening to his bowel, he was born on Canada Day and had surgery on Independace day to try and correct this..they had to extend his bowel along with creating an opening.. Michael needs my help to this day expelling contents of his bowel..in other words I disimpact him. Soo! How do I do this when he has two casts on?
- How will we get Michael back to the Island, he can't sit in a car for that long and he can't sit in the car while on the boat.
- How long is healing time, will it hurt, will he have to have therapy to learn to walk? on and on and on.... I have so many questions.
I know they will all be answered and I am not stressing about it , just getting organized.
I believe we can always deal with anything in this very moment, it is when our mind takes us to the future or the past that we add fear or all else that goes with it. (Think about that and see for yourself!)
Today I am excited to show you my scalloped shaped card!! I used the scallop tag from Birthday bash.
I used action wobbles for the reindeer, my very first time using them and I have to say, I am in love!!!! hehe!
I embossed the snowflakes on the blue background and added stickles to make it sparkle!
I LOVE IT!!!!
EEEEEEK!!! See him wobble!!!!
Have a fantastic day and I will let you know all about our trip and how Michael got along, remember it is only the consultation.