March 26, 2013

Freebies!!!! "Baby Benito MacBunny" (2) Easter or Baby

Happy Happy Tuesday!!!
 
This has to be my favorite day of the week because I get to show you , my loyal followers, how much I appreciate you !!!
 
This week I am giving away the adorable cute
Baby Benito MacBunny!!!!
 
As a bonus I am giving you Baby Benito with a soother in one image and the same Benito in the next image, the difference being he has the MacBunny's family's most prominent trait ...the teeth of course!
 
Click HERE to get Baby Benito with Soother!
 
 And HERE to get Baby Benito MacBunny (Family trait = teeth)

 Need Inspiration!!
 
This week Lisa from Dynamite Doodles and Vicky from Crafting Vicky and I have used the same digital to give you inspiration... I love having these awesome ladies in my corner, they rock!!!! We all chose to do a baby card and notice that Baby Benito looks good any color!!
 
  Baby Benito MacBunny can be used on an Easter card as well of course and if you are a fussy cutter lover then you can take the whole family of MacBunny's and put them together on one card like one big happy family, the sky is the limit!
 
 
Vicky's Card
Click HERE to leave Vicky some bloggy love!
 
 
Lisa's Card
Go HERE to leave Lisa some bloggy love!!!
 


 My card
 
 
Here is a close up of this cutie!!
 


Remember I would love love love to see the cards you make with my digitals, just drop back and leave me a link or email me!! Your card could be used in my upcoming gallery with a link back to your blog.
My email address: jerri255 at bellaliant dot net  (Remove words and replace with correct symbols
at =@ and dot = .
Also be sure to remove spaces

Enjoy and have a fantastic Day!!!


13 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you for the newest addition to your bunny family. Love the cards that you all made.

jessica said...

what adorable images Naomi and I LOVE the samples!!
thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!

Crafting Vicky said...

So much fun to have the cards in 3 different colors ;) fabulous digi! Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute, Naomi. What kind of paper do you use for markers? So far I just make a mess on my card stock.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Those images are sooooooo cute and I love love love what you all made with them!!!! Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

Both Baby Benito MacBunnies are so adorable!! They could not be cuter!! You did an awesome job with them!! And the sample cards are so creative and fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

YaaaaaaaaaY!!!! Babies :-D I knew it !!! xxx

Migdalia said...

Stinkin Cute little baby bunnies!!!
Adorable cards!!You are ROCKING Digi world!!
Sending bloggie love and hugs to you, Michael & Troy,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweet Friend for the two lovely bunnies. I love visiting your blog. Big Hugs~Patti

Em Louise Fairley said...

SO cute! Great cards too! Hugs

Karon said...

So cute and what an addition to your digis. Love the cards that everyone has created. TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Holy smokes Naomi..these are both adorable! So stinken cute:) Fantastic job!
Sherrie K

Sandie said...

So cute, loved how you showed the other cards too. They are all so gorgeous, yet so different....
I cannot believe Easter is almost here - I have some news, I will share soon with you.... miss you xxxx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...