May 15, 2013

On your Wedding Day

Hello!
 
I am thrilled I am able to drop in and show you another project I did a while back my peeps!
I used  Spellbinders "Fleur de Lis Squares" die cut for both the silver card and the main image. The main image was a used card that I had saved from another occasion so yes  a little recycling going on here!
 
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms, "Wedding Wishes" and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
 
 

 
 
 
I also got creative with the box adding a hatpin that I bought from Christina's new shop over at "Flowers Ribbons and Pearls"
 
 
 
I hope you all have a fantastic day and thank you for keeping me in your prayers, I am leaving with Michael on the 22nd of May to go off Island for his Sedated MRI so I need to be at my best. The set back Lisa was referring to yesterday was upon awakening I am unable to see normally out of my right eye, all I see is a grey mist or clouds, something like that but it does go away. I seen the doctor and we have to let it play out.
 
 
Have a fantastic day!!!!

13 comments:

ike said...

Oh, stunningly amazing card :-) Just gorgeous :-)

Thank you so much for letting us know how you are.... I was soooo worried and had my prayer mat out for you xxxx Let's just keep sending the healing vibes and make you strong again :-)
Much love and best wishes to Michael for his procedure.xx Lovely to see you on here today Honey.

Mega hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jessica said...

Morning Naomi!!!! So glad to see you popped in to share some gorgeous new creations!! Love all the embellishments!!!!
Hoping that you are feeling a bit better today...I think of you often :)
Take care my friend!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Still praying for you my friend ... I loveeeeeeeee your cards!! So gorgeous!!

Karon said...

So good to see this wonderful creation - gorgeous flowers. Hugs, Karon.

Migdalia said...

Hello my beautiful Naomi,
Loving this BEAUTIFUL project of yours! The pin,flowers and feathers are just GORGEOUS!!
Your are ALWAYS in my prayers and heart as well as Michael & Troy.
Sending my love ,hugs & smiles,
Millie
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So wonderful to see you back where you are supposed to be even if just for one single day. You know I love you and will continue to do my best in your absence. However, I am no you. Those are pretty big shoes to fill but I'll try and keep at least the toes warm until you return.

Big healing hugs,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you popping back in again Naomi, it is so good to see you. One day is better than no days. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you well when you go with Michael for his MRI. Hugs and love always, Jen :-) xxx
Krafty Keepsakes

Lisa said...

Thinking of you and praying for you and Michael my friend. Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so elegant!! I love the beautiful design!! The flowers, pin and feathers look amazing!! Huge HUGS my sweet friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Naomi, this card is gorgeous. We've missed you. Still praying for you and Michael. I hope you are better for the trip. Take care.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,love the feathers,so pretty,keeping you both in my prayers,Have a Blessed one!

yyam said...

This is beautiful Naomi.
Wishing you and Michael well. Keep your spirits up!

Sherrie K. said...

Hello Naomi,
Wow, what a fabulous card and box! I love the fun flowers and feather! So fun:)
Glad to see you popping in now and then!
Take care my friend!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Christina Griffiths said...

This card is so lovely Naomi and I am so happy to see you back blogging. I hope you are feeling a little better now. My thoughts are with you all always .... love to Michael and Troy xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...