How to Make a Baby out of Punches
Happy Tuesday !
Hi, I hope you are all having a fantastic week, besides working I had the chance to put together a tutorial for you. Over the weekend my friend Kelly and I sat out on my back deck in the sun and played with all my punches:
This is what we came up with!!!!!
I am so proud of my Punch Baby, eeek!
And... of course I had to make a card to showcase her...
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
( Do not adhere until the end, set all pieces aside as you make them)
- Punch 1" circle then stamp a Peachy Keen face on it
- Punch Grass - used as hair
- Punch stamp- used as shirt...
- Take 5/16" circle punch and punch shirt to make indents for the arms, (about 1/4 way in)
-Do the same for neck in shirt using the 1/2 " circle.
- Punch Flower - used for arms and legs
- Cut 3 petals off flower (not individually, all together) then cut out center petal for legs, make sure you cut the middle petal out on a curve for it will be her diaper.
-Cut 2 petals out seperately (individually) for her arms
- Cut 5/16" for rattle, also cut a very small handle for the rattle freehand
- Color each piece
- I used Spectrum Noir Pens
FACE - FS2/ CHEEKS - PP1
HAIR - EB1
SHIRT - LG1, LG2, LG3/ FLOWER - PP1, PP2
RATTLE - GT1, PP1, LG3/ HANDLE - PP1
- Use White Dimensional Fabric Paint to cover diaper or just leave white
- Use Frosted Lace Stickles over flower in center of shirt...(optional)
- Adhere all pieces
Have fun creating your punch baby and have a terrific day!!!!!