February 10, 2012

Using Mirror Card

It is the end of the week once again and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Today I want to show you a few cards I did this week and I will be making free digital's next week so don't forget to drop back in.

The first one is my favorite card of all time, I am really learning a lot of new techniques and finding out more products which in itself can get the creative juices flowing. On the first Card I used Mirror Card sent to me from a friend all the way from England! This mirror card has a flourish print and what I love most is it takes on the colors in the room by its reflective quality!

Have a fantastic weekend, I know I will, we are planning on going bowling!




Day Shot




Night Shot




Night Shot with Flash on




My first coloring job with distress inks... hahahaha I now know that you need a special type of paper so the printed image won't bleed and also that I could stamp an image with stayzon ink then color it.



I made this flowers by cutting a spiral out with scallop scissors, then rolled them up and glued it so it would unravel... I can't wait to get my grand caliber and the spellbinder to make this flower, very soon I'll have it!, I am like a little girl waiting to get it.

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards. I like your flowers too, I have the spellbinders for the same flowers, there are some n my blog.xxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are all GORGEOUS!

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the flowers Naomi and they look just great on the card... afabulous addition to any girly card.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful creations Naomi!!!
your rolled flowers turned out really nice...I have yet to try making any.
hugs

Lisa said...

All three of your cards are so beautiful!! I love the flowers!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...