I am excited to show you a card I made using different techniques, I wanted to make it bright and a touch of softness so it will have a cheerful calming effect on the receiver that is not feeling so well.
One of the techniques I used was stamping and embossing with this ribbon
To get these effects follow the written tutorial just below the image
- For the area highlighted in black: Cut a piece of ribbon to cover area you want this effect. (I used masking tape to hold it in place)
- Stamped over the ribbon with a waterbased ink, (I used "VERDIGRIS" Antiquites by Ranger) and gave it a minute to dry.
- Keeping the ribbon in place stamp over it again using Watermark resist ink pad ... (Tim Holtz's Watermark resist Dual- Purpose ink pad by Ranger )
- Remove the ribbon and sprinkled genereously with Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Powder and use an Embossing Heat Gun to melt it.
- The area highlighted in red you will see I did the same thing with the Doiley only this time I just pressed the doiley into the ink pads. Voila!!!!!! Easy Peasy!
|Not very straight with the camera so it seems!!! lol|
Have a terrific day.