July 24, 2012

"Thanks" Card (Lots of heat embossing)

 Hi, thank you for dropping by today!  I am excited to show you a card I made to say "Thanks" to my neighbour who organized the  neighbourhood BBQ a couple of weeks ago...of course she already has the card and loves it!

Just about everything on this card was heat embossed :
  • Butterfly
  • word stamped background
  • small flowers
  • Sentiment
  • bigger flower
The butter fly was made from a wooden stamp I got from Michael's Store... I fussy cut it and heat embossed it.
 I also made a box to cordinate with the card , the thank you was done in Perfect Pearls





Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Naomi!! Love all the embossing and beautiful colors!!
TFS :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the butterfly!!!!

Emilie said...

Your card is fantastic! And I love embossing too so this is right up my street! Thank you so much for following my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! It means a lot! See soon around! x

mags said...

Lovely card. The red butterfly against the background is lovely. Great box to match too. Thanks for the lovely comment your left on my blog. I am now your newest follower.
Mags
x

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Naomi!!Love the embossing:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Staci said...

Beautifully done! TFS. :-)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...