Final one # 12 Inspiration

I can't believe I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow was it ever fun! I hope my facebook followers are not annoyed at all the posts today and unsubscribe, hahahaha

So this card is about inspiration... where did mine come from you ask! Well I have 3 pink vases on my window ledge and the view out the window is green grass and an ocean! I love the pinks and greens together so I made a card thinking of a friend of mine who came to visit me just last week...I will be giving this to her.

Drum roll please for the last challenge of the day!!!!





Taking a bow

Comments

Christina said…
Love this one and especailly the colours you have used. Love thsoe Spellbinders too. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!

Michael's Art plus Singing Video

Guess to Win!!!