August 19, 2012

Fanciful



Hello! Welcome back,

Today I am showing you a card that I made just because.. I wanted to play with my Grand Calibur and Spellbinders! I will put this card in  a pile I have that I will donate to the Autism Society of Prince Edward Island.

I love the colors of this card, I used:
Mirror Card
Blue cardstock
White cardstock
Lavender butterflies
Leaves /Scallop circles/ from Spellbinders (can't remember the exact name or number) Sadly I lend them out and never got them back, I had some cut out.



Isn't it sweet and fanciful!!!





Here is a close up:





Have a terrific relaxing Sunday.

3 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!!! love the colors and awesome flower!! TFS and have a GREAT Sunday!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

sooooooooooo beautiful!!! i loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the flowers!!!

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card Naomi!!! LOVE, LOVE the colors and flowers are so beautiful!! Great job:) Sorry I have been a little distant-so crazy busy lately and not enough time to craft and blog much these days:) BUT, I wanted you to know I am still following your lovely projects you post! Creative and beautiful:)
Have a great day my friend!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...