August 20, 2012

Visual Atristry Stamp Collection by Tim Holtz


Happy Monday !

I did this post Sunday night after spending the day in Charlotettown celebrating Troy's mom and dads anniversary.  We had a lovely down home country meal and it was mmmmmm!!! I also shopped at Michael's Store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought Tim Holtz's Visual Artistry Stamp collection and I'm sure I had them put to use 5 Min's after getting in the door..

Here is the card I made , I call this my 20 min Card and I am so in love with these stamps, check it out!




I am off to count Z's , I will visit all of you today, tomorrow, whatever! lol

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Massive OMG!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so pinning it!!! How are you? Better I hope! xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! You rocked those stamps!!!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!!!! love the stamps and the color combo!!
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...