Wish Card


Happy Tuesday!

First I want to say I am soooo sorry I haven't been at your blogs the past couple of days, I have been super busy but I plan on seeing all of you today!!

I would like to show you another card I did using my own digital design today , although still a beginner at coloring with Spectrum Noir Pens I thought I would give it another go... practice, practice, practice right!

I choose pink and brown which is a favorite color combo of mine, and a touch of yellow.



I used  bunched flowers that were hot pink that I got from the dollar store , I took them apart then painted them white which left them with the slightest hue of pink.

I used wooden buttons and wooden button leaves which I had in my button stash.

The pearl on the flower above the digital was hot pink which was too bright so again I used a Spectrum Noir Pen to color it... (EB7), one of the many tips I learned from Christina's blog.  Christina has loads of tips and Video tutorials, check them out by clicking on the link!  

Don't forget that I am having a Digital Extravaganza, check them out here, they are free!
Have a terrific day!!!!!

Comments

Wendy L said…
Looking good Naomi. xxx
Wendy L said…
Hi Naomi
I am going back to UK next monday, if you want a quilling tool let me know and I will get one and post to you. I need to buy myself a new one anyway as I broke one.xxxx
jessica said…
this is adorable Naomi!!! Love your image and all the sweet embellishments!!
Awesome job!!!
Soooooooooooooo adorable!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love the flowers!!!
Those are the kind of pens I still need to buy. Your coloring looks good. It does take practice, practice, practice. Someone paid me a compliment on the computer yesterday & if it had been in person I would have looked around to see if anyone else was standing there. :)
Dayna Sabrina said…
Great card Naomi. The flower cluster is gorgeous.
Stephanie said…
Very pretty card. Love your digi.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!

Michael's Art plus Singing Video

Guess to Win!!!