Simple Christmas Card #2
Hello my awesome followers and welcome newbies, I am always so happy you stopped by to visit!
Today I am showing you another simple Christmas card I made!
How to make today's card?
- Cut white piece of cardstock 5" by 41/4"
- Cut white layer 4 3/4" by 4"
- Stamp with the writing stamp from Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection
- Emboss layer with your own choice of embossing folder ( I don't have the name to mine)
- Ink only the right top corner and lower left corner using Tim Holtz Red Brick Distress ink using an ink blender.
- Make flower with Spellbinders astar flower topper
- Add pearl to center of flower ( I didn't have the right color so I used a red Spectrum Noir Pen to color it, a tip I got from Christina over at www.flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.com
- Next cut a pennant out of white cardstock and stamp with a sentiment of your choice! Voila!
I have a request , would all of my blogger friends leave your snail addy below in the comment box or if you don't want your address to be shown to the public just email me at email@example.com...
The reason I am asking is because sometimes it is nice to send a friend a card for an occasion or just because and you really don't want to ask the person right on top of that holiday for it ruins the surprise factor don't you think? I am going to keep them all handy so one day you just might get a card from me!
Have a super fantastic day!