February 21, 2014

Crop-A-Dile"s Extra Creative Side/ CAS Card


Hello and thank you for visiting today!!!


I had fun creating this CAS card , I seen a similar card in "Scrapbooking and Cards Today" magazine and had to make it, I love the soft yellow mixed with brown and white and I created it in all but 30 minutes! I choose to only put "BE" as the sentiment on the front of the card as I can later put anything I want on the inside may it be Amazing, Creative, You, the list can go on.


Both the yellow and Brown paper is textured which is hard to see in the photo and the yellow paper has white paper on the inside which makes it perfect for distressing the edges, the white really shows, (in a better photo that is!



To create the holes in the yellow paper I used my Crop-A-Dile,  I used both size holes and punch them randomly. I never thought to use this tool for decoration, it will no longer be sitting on my shelf for months without use for I rarely ever use brads.

Have a great day!!!

12 comments:

ike said...

Oooh - that's great !!! I really struggle with CAS but you rocked this one. Great idea with the 'Be' on the front leaving it open for something inside. Genius !!! :-D xoxoxox

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully elegant. Love the threaded ribbon.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

jessica said...

This is beautiful Naomi!
Love the colors!!!
AWESOME job!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Wendy L said...

Looks great. xxxx

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Naomi!! I love the colors!! How creative to create holes with your Crop-A-Dile!! I'll have to remember that!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafty Judith said...

hi hun really elegant love the simplicity x

Monica taylor said...

Love the design. CAS typically is a struggle for me, but this has a great look to it. Just perfect.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the grid design!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this, Naomi. Great colors. Love the use of the crop-a-dile.

Karen said...

This is such a lovely CAS design, my dear friend! :o) I love my Crop-a-Dile and am happy to be using it today for eyelets! Hehe! Your use with it here is fantastic.. it's like confetti! :o) The ribbon work is beautiful and I love the scallop base for the sentiment. The colors are so pretty together. Wonderfully done, Naomi! I wish you a day of love and blessings. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Migdalia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love the color combo. I have the Crop-A-Dile and just recently I started to play with it. I have it for over a year..LOL..or maybe more than a year..LOL
Sending hugs, love and smiles to you, Michael & Troy
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome CAS card Naomi! I love the color combo and I always forget to use my crop-a-dile for holes! Thanks for reminder:)
Fun card! Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...