February 22, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Love is in the Air...Week 3

Good evening everyone.  It seems posting later in the day on Saturdays is becoming the norm instead of the occasional.  Thank goodness no one else has to post this but me so it is okay if I'm a bit later than usual.  Since there are a hundred other things I need to accomplish in the next hour and a half, I better get moving.

It is time for the final sneak peek in our Love is in the Air collection.  Check out what is in store for this coming Wednesday...
This might get interesting.  Heck, who am I kidding.  Your guesses are always interesting.  So, if you think you might know what the OVERALL image may be, no matter how outrageous the guess, please offer it up by Tuesday, Feb. 25th at 12:00 pm EST (noon) in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.


Don't Forget...

There is still an opportunity to win a copy of Naomi's latest release, 'Love Struck Bears'.  Click HERE and scroll down to find out how.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Be sure to stop by on Monday because Naomi and I have got some exciting news to share!

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I think it's some kind of love bug. I see those little circles being the antennae. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

A honeybee or maybe a lovesick giraffe?

MonkingsMusings said...

My 7 year old son says we are totally gonna win because of the hearts. He says it is a lovebug in love.

Edwina said...

It's a love bug! It could be a fairy in love. Edwina Brown

Sarah said...

I totally agree with Kim's 7 year old son. It is a love bug in love. Sarah

D- said...

I think these are ladybug antennae.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...