February 24, 2014

Save the Date!!!


We have some exciting news to share.  

Creative Bug Digital SnapShots 
is about to launch!!!

We are having a party and you are invited.

Creative Bug Digital Snapshots is going to have a month long challenge starting on March  5th!  As many of you know, things have been changing around here.  So, in celebration of this new direction, we thought that we would kick it off with a special month long 'New Beginnings Celebration Challenge'.

Naomi has created eight special new releases all with a celebration theme in mind.  In order to participate in the challenge, you will need to request one of these eight new images that we will be offering up when the challenge starts.  You will then need to use this image on the card that you enter.   More details will follow when the challenge goes live on March 5th.

There will be great inspiration provided by the DT, opportunities to win a grand prize $25.00 giftcard (open to international entries as well) PLUS a GDT spot for an upcoming post, a second prize of the remaining 7 new releases (since you'll already have one), a third prize package filled with 2 new release images, 2 papers and 2 sentiments, a fourth prize of your choice of 5 images from the store!  There might possibly be even more goodies throughout the month so check back regularly so you don't miss out!

Help us spread the word and earn a free digi of your choice from the store!!!

Share this information and our special challenge badge (which you see at the top of this post) with your readers, by creating a post AND by adding the badge to your sidebar.  Once you have completed these two tasks, come back and let us know that you have done so by leaving a comment on this post with a link to your blog.  You will then be contacted on how to claim your free image.

We hope that you will join us and be part of our very first challenge, so be sure to come back and learn everything you need to know on March 5th.

Naomi has set up an event page on Face Book so hop on over and join to let us know you are coming and keep up with the updates.  Click HERE to join.

Come grow with us!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So exciting!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome! Congrats on the new venture - it sounds like fun! Hope I get a chance to play along!

Amy A said...

Wooohooo! So excited! Congrats ladies. I have done the post and posted the badge on my blog.

http://lilcutiecreations.blogspot.ca/2014/02/creative-bug-digital-snapshots-new.html

Hugs!

D- said...

Sounds like a lot of fun to be had.
I added the badge to my side bar and I blogged about it today.

http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/2014/02/good-things-are-happening-at-creative.html

Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{I do not have a FB account}

Karen said...

My sweet Naomi, I am sending you all the love in my heart tonight! You are a ray of sunshine and God has the most beautiful plans for you... I am truly blessed to be in a position to watch those plans unfold. :o) Congratulations on your continued growth! :o) SO ecstatic for you!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

I hope that I got this right. I bloged about this today and added to my side bar. This looks like it might be the most fun challange I've entered.
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Em Louise Fairley said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait for the challenge to begin! Congratulations Naomi and Lisa! Here's the link to the post on my blog... http://www.creative-em.com/2014/02/fun-at-creative-bug-on-loose.html

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

I see that this is not working correctly on my side bar. I have tried everything I know how to try and cannot get the correct link on my side bar. I really want to play along, can anyone give me any help?
Thanks.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Ok, I hope I have it right now thanks to Naomi. I am looking forward to playing along.

http://suek86401.blogspot.com/2014/02/this-looks-like-fun.html

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...