February 9, 2017

Winner Announcement

Good morning peeps!



Today I am announcing the winner of
There were only 2 that got it right but all were great guesses and thanks for playing along. The answer was Hosta's Flower Stalk, every year once my hosta's grow flowers I don't clip them, I leave the stalks till they dry out and then I cut them. In this case I made a Wreathe but I also put them in tall wooden square vases and use them as decor for my house! 


The winner of the $25 gift card  is KT FIT KITTY!!! Congrats!!! You have 3 days to claim the prize just by commenting below. 

The winner of 10 digital images from Creative Bug Digital Snapshots is THE GOLDEN GODDESS, again claim by commenting below.

Have a great day!!!




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

oh my goodness! wow! thank you!

Alicia

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! That's awesome, Naomi! Without your word clue, I never would have guessed it! I love any kind of word puzzles! The wreath is beautiful and it's such a cool idea to use the hosta's flower stalks! I am tickled pink to have won your prize! Congratulations to The Golden Goddess too - Yay! My email is fitkitty1@gmail.com! Thank you very much! You made my day!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to both winners! Woohoo!!
I would have never guess that it was Hosta's Flower Stalk.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay, Naomi! I received your gift card! Thank you, thank you, thank you! So excited! Hubby gave me some crafty money for Valentine's Day and I've already got my shopping cart full! I'll be using your gift card later today! I had to turn the computer off yesterday due to a huge blizzard! Did you get dumped on with all the snow that we got here in Nova Scotia yesterday? We have about 3 feet! I'm not kidding! Luckily we did not lose our power like so many others in N.S. did. We couldn't even get our door open this morning because there was 3 feet of snow blocking it! Our cars were completely covered due to the high winds! Hope you are safe and warm! Sending big hugs and many thanks!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...