February 8, 2017

Birthday Bash Cricut " Bee" Valentines



Hello and thanks for visiting today!


The first time in a long time I got my Cricut  machine out and started playing. This card was an order for a special young girl that had just undergone chemotherapy, she goes to my son's school and is an inspiration, a fighter.
 


All the hearts were stamped and fussy cut, aren't they sweet all piled up! Love is definitely the message here.
I also added a D-Ring with 60 blank hearts so friends at school can sign their name on each heart. I came up with this idea after I took the pictures so they are not seen here.



The bee is from " Birthday Bash" Cricut cartridge and he is my absolute favorite out of them all. The small metallic hearts are confetti I bought at Wallmart.


The background was made using a stencil (ordered from Wish) and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
The name Madison was made with "alphabet soup" by The Alley Way Stamps
The sentiment " the world needs more people like you "  is from Altenew "Halftone Happy" 
Finally the Valentine hugs is from  "My Craft Spot" unfortunately they are closed, a lot of my favorite stores closed while I was gone!


 
Keep Crafting and keep shining!!




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo sweet! LOVING the colors and the bee!! And thank you my friend for the donation to Brookie's Jump Rope for Heart!! It is much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card for such an inspirational little lady.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Migdalia said...

Such a super sweet card my friend!!I am sure she loved it!! I love the little hearts.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...