February 23, 2011

Cards

Hi scrapbooking bloggers and friends, I have recieved orders for Birthday Cards and seeing these people don't surf on the computer I thought I would share them with you!!! Enjoy and feel free to leave comments, they would be greatly appreciated!














This picture was taken at night hence the shadows and dim light, the colors are brighter and richer in day light.




I tried using a different setting on the camera to make it a little brighter.




To order personalize cards or if you have any questions email me at jerri255@eastlink.ca
Have a nice day and remember to always check back if you are looking for inspiration, I am only getting started.

No comments:

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...