Introduction to some of my work

Hi, my name is Naomi Edwards and I am addicted to scrapbooking, I enjoy making tags, scrapbooking albums and most of all cards. I enjoy reading scrapbooking blogs and seeing their work to gain inspiration, and learn new techniqies which I hope my blog will do for you.


To start I would like to show you some of my work, I will start out showing you some of the cards I made for Valentine's Day, I hope it inspires you.



Valentine's Love Card



Elegant Valentine's Card



  
Little girl's Valentine Card




A Valentine's "Here's my Heart" Card






Boy's Valentine Card



This is a "Thank You for thinking of me"card I made,
I made the bottom third out of Window screen material,
you really can use anything! Use your imagination!






Thank you for thinking of me card

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my cards,
 next I will be sharing some of the albums I made.
 If you are a face book friend of mine, you probably
already seen most of my work, but stay tune for my
 new creations!
 Thank you for taking your time to look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!

Michael's Art plus Singing Video

Guess to Win!!!