Digi Collection Link

The Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Collection is available for viewing. The store may be closed, our challenges
may have stopped but that doesn't mean we've disappeared completely.

I'm pleased to say that Creative Bug Digital SnapShots has been asked to sponsor several challenges
during 2015.

If you are a sponsor wanting to use our images; if you have already been scheduled and need to choose images
for your Team; or if you are a winner and need to choose your images, they can now be viewed on this website
by clicking HERE.

January 29, 2013

Valentine Freebie xox boy

Welcome back to my weekly freebie!

 Remember I would love if you emailed me so I can see what you create with my digital!

Sorry this digital has been removed, you can buy this digital in my online store (Creative Bug Digital's) for just $1.00!!
Click here to visit my store


I have 2 projects that will be posted the next 2 days that I am super excited to show you!!

Have a terrific day!


Lynne said...

Great guy. Thanks. Lynne from OZ

Stephanie said...

He's adorable, Naomi.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute!!!!

scrapclose2theheart said...

Naomi~He is so, so cute. I loved having you drop by. We are going to have to catch up one of these days. I know you have gotten super busy. Hugs~Patti

Lisa said...

He, sooo cute!! Happy Tuesday my friend :)

A Mermaid's Crafts

Em Louise Fairley said...

He's so cute!

Creative M said...

He is a Cutie Patootie!One of my goals for 2013 is to learn how to color digi's.I have been practicing but not yet ready to let my bloggie friends see it...LOL.Its not a pretty picture..LOL
Sending bloggie love to you,Michael,& Troy,

Karon said...

He is so cool - Thanks Naomi:-)

loyaz said...

How cute - glad i found you :)

Sandie Edwards said...

What a cute little fellow.....
Looking forwards to seeing your projects Naomi, thankfully I have your blog feed arrive via email, so I don't miss things. Life has been busy, I am so looking forwards to John being home this Friday - its been a long 2 weeks. :-)
I've just found a link on your 'street sign' that says scrapbook I have not seen before (yes, I am blind as a bat) off to check it out!!

Sending loves your way, to you and the family....xxx

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love hia smile, it makes me smile just to see him lol thank you sweetie hugs, Cathy K

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

I made a card using your freebie .You can see it HERE!

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Yes, Naomi, feel free to use it in your gallery.